I have just spent the weekend at Martins. I have stayed in many guesthouses in Edinburgh, but this is by far the best. The owners made us instantly welcome, and by our time of departure felt like one of the family! The guesthouse is spotless, the breakfast was also great. The owners have surrounded themselves with a very professional team, i would certainly recommend it, and will definately be back- in fact we are hoping to stay there this coming weekend! ( excuse the grammar )!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robb's is a fine example of a Victorian terraced villa set over 3 floors located in a residential area but close to local amenities, and is an ideal base for visiting Edinburgh's main tourist attractions either by bus, or a short 20 minute walk. Enjoy a warm welcome, personal service, comfortable accommodation, central heating, TV, hospitality tray, and a choice of delicious breakfasts - Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. Secure parking available by request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Martin's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Martin's Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland