I have just recently spent an unplanned stopover for the weekend in Edinburgh at Martins. Nothing was a problem even the late arrival time. The owners made us feel like one of the family immediately and being from a travel background that's exactly what I expect from a guesthouse. The bedroom was spotless and had everything we needed. The breakfast was to die for.If you intend to.book somewhere in Edinburgh that is reasonably priced but excels in customer service then Martins is where I would recommend. I look forward to my next stay. Thank you Denise and family x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Robb's is a fine example of a Victorian terraced villa set over 3 floors located in a residential area but close to local amenities, and is an ideal base for visiting Edinburgh's main tourist attractions either by bus, or a short 20 minute walk. Enjoy a warm welcome, personal service, comfortable accommodation, central heating, TV, hospitality tray, and a choice of delicious breakfasts - Scottish, Vegetarian or Continental. Secure parking available by request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Martin's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martin`s Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Martin's Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland