Hedges Bed and Breakfast was the best place to stay in Edinburgh. We were able to walk to everything. The buss to all the other sites stopped right across from us. there are 3 lovely rooms decorated with Scottish charm. Heather made us feel so welcome, the breakfast was fabulous. Thank you Heather for making the beginning of our 3 week tour of Scotland so memorable, and going out of your way to forward my friends clothes she forgot, to Glasgow, they were waiting for her when we returned from the train tour. Hope we can return someday we will defiantly stay at the Hedges. Caryl and Glen MacMaster
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hedges is perfectly located in a Tree lined Crescent opposite Historic Calton Hill, and Royal Park Gardens. Five minutes walk out of the crescent are numerous bars and restaurant, you will be spoiled for choice. Edinburgh Playhouse theatre is practically on our doorstep. Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace all within walking distance. Hedges is a delightful small and friendly 4 star Scottish Tourist Board rated Bed and breakfast. Each of the three rooms are en-suite, with complimentary tea/coffee biscuits Excellent breakfast menu to suite all tastes.. Free fastspeed Wifi Heather & Ian are natives of Edinburgh and share their knowledge of Edinburgh & the Lothians with their guests.Come & try our popular whisky porridge "A True Scottish Welcome" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Hedges Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hedges Guesthouse Hotel Edinburgh
- The Hedges Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland