This is my second stay at Two Hillside but it certainly won't be my last. It is a beautiful building in a great location, I can't imagine why anyone would want to stay in an hotel when Edinburgh has a gem like this. Elaine is a superb host, her attention to detail is second to none, the room I have stayed in on both occassions is number 1 and it is magnificent, the bathroom is as big as most hotel rooms. The toilitries are all from Purdies from Argyll..pure luxury, the beds are so comfortable that the only reason I managed to roll out of bed before 10.30am was the knowledge that a beautifully prepared breakfast was waiting for me. Fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two Hillside Crescent is a beautifully restored Georgian Townhouse in the centre of Edinburgh offering luxury accommodation within a short walking distance of Princes Street and many city attractions. Its relaxed, welcoming atmosphere, convenient location and attention to detail make it ideal whether you’re stay is for business or leisure.We believe the two most important things about a Bed & Breakfast are indeed the Bed and the Breakfast. That is why all our beds are equipped with luxury linen, goose down duvets and Vi Spring mattresses to simply guarantee a great nights sleep (doubles are at least king sized and over 6’6” in length). Our delicious breakfast includes fresh seasonal fruit, homemade preserves and a choice of cooked breakfast all using responsibly sourced local, organic and free range produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Two Hillside Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Two Hillside Crescent Hotel Edinburgh
- 2 Hillside Crescent
- Two Hillside Crescent Edinburgh, Scotland