The Fraser Suites in Edinburgh are actually easy to review, as everything is great:
First of all there's the location: If you want to have a walk around in the historical center of Edinburgh, but also would like to have the shops close, there's no better place to stay than the Fraser Suites.
The location is at the corner of High Street, where you can find famous places like The Real Mary King's Close, and Giles street. Next to the hotel are steps down that bring you to the shopping part of Edinburgh. And if you walk five minutes, you're at the famous Edinburgh Castle. What can I say?! A more perfect location to stay in Edinburgh is hardly possible.
Than the hotel itself: Fraser Suites is fairly new, and that's clear when you enter the rooms: everything is brand new, absolutely stylish and lovely, and very comfortable.
The rooms have all the things you need, like digital television, internet, a spacious bath room, ... but also features a small kitchenette with a microwave, sink and fridge. This is very handy if you stay over very frequently and for a longer time, as I am.
The hotel has no own restaurant, but that's hardly a problem as you're located amidst a wealth of nice restaurants. They do offer breakfast, and also that is perfect. Price is 12,5 GBP, and for that you get fresh squeezed orange juice, fresh baked croissants and other baked goodies, fresh fruit, fresh fruit salad, etc. etc. And of course a cappucino is no problem at all.
Staff is very friendly and will go great lengths to help you out with whatever needed. A special notification goes out to the cleaning team and room staff, as everything is really clean and nicely maintained.
Whether you're in Edinburgh for business, historical visits or a romantic out, this is really the place you should consider staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland