We stayed at Frasier Suites in Edinburgh during the 2013 Tattoo and the Fringe Festival in August for four nights. It was very charming, extremely convenient, with everything we visited within walking distance (Edinburgh Castle, Camera Obscura, St. Giles Church, shops and restaurants) or bus (Princes St, the botanical gardens). The front desk staff was pleasant and knowledgeable. We ate breakfast twice during our stay by getting the cheaper day before deal and found it to be pretty good. The room (second floor) was a nice size, with fridge and microwave, dresser and closet, nice big windows, with a quiet but beautiful view of the side street. We did have to ask for some room items to be restocked, but when we did the woman at the front desk was so friendly. They did stock shortbread cookies and tea in the room, which was wonderful. I would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland