I had my wedding reception in the restaurant on 23 Nov. The staff couldn't do enough in preparation and on the day to help. The food was amazing, I had the haggis, neeps, tatties with chicken which was delicious! Everyone at the party added compliments to the chef!
My husband and I stayed in one of fhe suites that evening and the room was perfect! There was a balcony we could pop out onto, the tv would spin around so you could watch it in bed or on the couch. The shower and bath were amazing! We ordered room service and within a couple of minutes everything had arrived (only drinks).
I would like to say a massive thank you to Caroline and Colin from the restaurant, nothing was too much trouble for them. I would highly recommend the restaurant and the hotel to anyone! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland