I stayed at Frasers Suites for one night whilst visiting Edinburgh last weekend.
The room itself was nicely furnished and modern, although I was disappointed with the size of the double bed (it seemed more compact than the average double you get in other hotels), The room had some amenities (tea/coffee and free WIFI) which was a bonus. Our major issue is that the walls seemed paper thin and it was particularly noisy in the morning.
I just felt overall for the price of the room (£160ish for one night) it was a little overpriced for what I paid for. This did not include breakfast and my overall assumption is that I simply paid for the location, which admittedly was excellent (5min walk to Princes Street).
A nice hotel overall but if you do some research I think it would be possible to find a similar hotel with breakfast for a better price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland