The Fraser Suites is a good hotel right in the middle of the popular High street. The hotel had just been remodeled and shows very nicely. We did have a problem with parking because when we arrived by car(rented) we were told that we could park right outside the hotel. However 15 minutes later I went out and found a $68 parking ticker on my rented car. I was upset over this but the hotel made up for it by upgrading our room the second night and comping our dinner. So good for them and i would grade the staff FIVE stars!
So I only mention this to warn you not to park your car in front of the hotel. Actually you do not need a car at all. We parked it in the garage and it stayed there the three days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland