As others have noted, we think that you should go for the Princess Suite It is a corner suite with splendid views. we arrived on a sunday and a group of lads and lassies were alternating playing the pipes all afternoon. The sound wafted up to our tall, eloquent windows and we felt so welcome. the staff is indeed a delight. the location is quite perfect. Based on others, will probably avoid the Bistro, but there are so many great restaurants around, it certainly isn't a problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland