We stayed two nights at Fraser Suites. This is much better than a hotel, the rooms (this was "just" a room, not an apartment) had a fridge and microwave and though on the small side was very well equipped. The location was great for the old town but being off the main thoroughfare it was quiet. Friendly staff and a very reasonable restaurant - under separate management - on site. We will certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland