Fraser Suites Edinburgh
Waldorf Astoria
US$129
US$125
  • Restaurant
Murrayfield Hotel and House(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$122
Agoda.com
US$185
US$167
1,798 results
All reviewsroyal milesmall kitchenettegreat locationjunior suitegiles cathedraltrain stationone bedroom apartmentkitchen areaclassic roomprinces street gardenshigh streetreception stafflovely roomcentral locationfringe festivalfew minutes walkcooked breakfast
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The deluxe corner suite was amazing! Modern amenities, gorgeous bathroom, great views from every room, and plenty of space to spread out and relax. Was an easy walk to great shopping, restaurants, pubs, the castle, the palace, and the bus stop!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Pottsandcompany
Evlyn G, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Pottsandcompany,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your five star review, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Fraser Suites and enjoyed your beautiful and spacious apartment.

The location on St. Giles Street is perfect for the best of Edinburgh and I am delighted that you were able to make the most of it by exploring and sampling the local restaurants, shops and attractions.

I trust that you will think of us on your next visit to Edinburgh and look forward to welcoming you on your return.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very professional staff went the extra mile
Great location walk to most places located in the old town which was great
There were a few issues but the staff out weighed these
Expensive for what we received
Did not eat in the restaurant

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank samsonSydney

Dear samsonSydney,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed the location of the property, it is fantastic being in such easy walking distance to attractions.

I am sorry to hear that you had any issues at all, we aim to provide a smooth and enjoyable stay to every guest however I am pleased that our friendly team were able to help.

We strive to offer a fantastic service in a peaceful environment with the added benefits of kitchenettes in each room, in house laundry facilities and a fully equipped gymnasium which all add to the experience or our luxurious rooms.

I hope that you will visit us in the future when we can offer the gold standard which we offer every guest. Please feel free to contact our front desk team on sales.edinburgh@frasershospitality.com to arrange any future stays, we are happy to accommodate any special requests when possible.

I look forward to welcoming you again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The rooms were quiet and luxuriously decorated. I don't normally comment on the front desk staff but they were really exceptionally nice and helpful when I was there (I dealt with a British lady and a Spanish guy). Gym very nice too and like the rest of the hotel very peaceful. Excellent location. Only downside was the poor internet connection. It was so slow I had to use my phone instead. I suppose one suggestion for improvement would be to have pillows of various different sizes as not everyone likes fat pillows. Other than that superb all round.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ian H

Dear Ian H,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. I shall be happy to show your comments to the front desk team who will be very pleased and proud to have left such an impression.

I am pleased that you had the time to make use of our gym facility, it is very well equipped for a good workout.

Unfortunately our location on the Royal Mile is experiencing limitations to the speed of the Wi-Fi available at peak times however be assured that it is a top priority for Fraser Suites and the surrounding businesses to improve the speed available to our guests and those in the affected areas.

The Fraser Suites does offer a pillow menu should you not find the standard option to your taste, you are welcome to arrange this in advance for your next visit if you would prefer. Our friendly Front Desk Team will be delighted to assist with any queries.

I hope that you shall be returning to the Fraser Suites soon and look forward to welcoming you then.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed there for 2 nights. Since my room was so quite and nice, I spent lots of time there. Super comfortable bed and pillows. Location is very central and you're just couple of steps away from the Royal Mile and the Castle. If you're coming from the Airport by bus, you need to climb couple of stairs from the last station and you're at the Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank EceAG
Evlyn G, Front Office Manager at Fraser Suites Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear EceAG,

Thank you for you r wonderful review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us at Fraser Suites. The Hotel is in a lovely location to be so central and yet remarkably peaceful.

I consider it a fantastic compliment that you enjoyed your room so much that you didn't want to leave! You shall need to come back soon for another relaxing break.

I hope that you did manage to explore some of Edinburgh during your stay as we are well situated for so many of Edinburgh's attractions.

Most travellers comment, Edinburgh is a very hilly city! We are located by the Royal Mile which also means on a hill however it also means that when you visit the Castle you are already most of the way there!

As of today 31st May 2014, Edinburgh now has trams!!!! You can also take the tram from the airport to the city centre, getting off at the National Museum and walk up the Mound. The Airlink bus will stop at Waverley Bridge as always whereby you can walk up Market Street and then the Mound or the courageous can take the New Steps from Market Street.

I hope that you will return to us soon EceAG, we look forward to welcoming you again.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed two nights at Fraser Suites. This is much better than a hotel, the rooms (this was "just" a room, not an apartment) had a fridge and microwave and though on the small side was very well equipped. The location was great for the old town but being off the main thoroughfare it was quiet. Friendly staff and a very reasonable restaurant - under separate management - on site. We will certainly stay there again.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room, 301, not facing the street and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank AliGibb

Dear AliGibb,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your five star review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay at the Fraser Suites so much.

The Fraser Suites has a variety of room types varying from the Classic Deluxe which you selected, to the more spacious Junior Suites and further spacious One Bedroomed Apartments as well as our Bespoke Suites which are individually designed. Each room or Apartment benefits from a kitchenette, those in the Classic Deluxe rooms are simply arranged with a combination oven/microwave, kettle, toaster however our larger apartments and suites cater for keen cooks with cooker hobs, dishwashers and all the necessary supplies. A fantastic resource if you are staying for longer or simply love to cook!

The location of the Fraser Suites is perfect for exploring the Old and New town on foot, being only a few metres from the Royal Mile it is surprisingly peaceful.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your meal in the Broadsheet Bistro, the food is delicious, great value and the staff very helpful. Did you try the best Haggis Scotch Egg ever, an unusual idea to many but definitely worth a try!

I shall hope to welcome you on your next visit to Edinburgh and Fraser Suites.

Warm Regards,