- Right off the Royal Mile. My room wasn't noisy at all, although I was on the top floor.
- You can also get to the train station (down a short hill) or over to New Town on foot with no problem.
- Very spacious, clean, and comfortable suite. Well designed. Great bathroom, robes, personal safe, mini-kitchen. Modern appliances.
- Great service.
- Acceptable (but boring) breakfast.
The Not So Good:
- WiFi in my room was completely unusable. I had full bars, but pages would literally take 5-10 to load if at all. I gave up trying. So, if internet is an issue, make sure you confirm your room has GOOD WiFi.
- It's an old building, so the hallways are a bit of a maze, and my wood floor slopped significantly.
Despite that, I loved my room (702 I think). Get in your robe, turn on the heat, and have some tea by the window on those cold Edinburgh days. 10 yards and you're on the Royal Mile for a restaurant or shopping. Great for couples, not so sure about families.More
- Free Wifi