What a fantastic place to stay. The rooms are superb, you feel right at home straight away. When we first arrived the weather was awful but we enjoyed relaxing in our room for a few hours while the heavens cleared. The location is almost perfect. Right on the Royal Mile in the heart if Edinburgh. Short walk to the airport bus, though was glad to be going down the steps than up them. This was the quickest route to the bus, you could walk a bit further around. We paid £120 to stay here for our last night in Eders, which is a little over our usual price range. We thought we would have a treat for our last stay and it didn't disappoint. We will definitely consider staying here gasping and also the Fraser Suites in other parts of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland