Stayed here for a weekend away with my husband. We booked a junior suite which was really lovely. The room size was great, we had a nice view down to Princes Street and up to Calton Hill. Very comfortable bed and very well set up.
The location is great, just off the Royal Mile so near the Grassmarket, Castle and only a 5 minute walk to the New Town. Walking back from the New Town area involves either quite a few hills or a lot of steps so probably not suitable for elderly or infirm people but this possibly the only downside. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland