The hotel itself is nice. Good decor, helpful and friendly staff and the rooms were clean. Just come prepared to stay in the hottest room you have ever experienced. We understand there is no air conditioning, which is not a problem, but it literally felt like the heater was on! As soon as we opened our door, the cool hallway air would rush in (at LEAST 20 degrees cooler). They provide you a small fan in your closet, but it doesn't do much.
Although the staff and the atmosphere is nice, I would never consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just off the Royal Mile and near Edinburgh Castle, this boutique hotel boasts luxurious rooms, a gym and a restaurant. There are superb views across Princes Street Gardens. Fraser Suites Edinburgh features designer furniture, iPod docking stations and LCD flat-screen TVs. Luxurious bathrooms have rainfall showers, and the kitchenettes offer a microwave and refrigerator. The Broadsheet Bistro serves breakfast. Dating back to the 1800s, the historic building features bespoke art from the Edinburgh College of Art. Staff at Fraser Suites are friendly and welcoming ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Hotel Edinburgh
- Fraser Suites Edinburgh Scotland