Radisson Collection Hotel Royal Mile Edinburgh
US$300
US$207
US$201
  • Restaurant
Apex Grassmarket Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$488
US$439
US$210
  • Pool
Ibis Edinburgh Centre Royal Mile(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$270
  • Bar/Lounge
Cairn Hotel Edinburgh(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$108
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Apex City of Edinburgh Hotel(Edinburgh)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$152
Agoda.com
3,025 results
All reviewsroyal milefree mini barcucina restaurantgeorge iv bridgenespresso machinevictoria streetstylish hotelfloor to ceiling windowsrain showerturn down serviceeggs benedicthotel barperfect locationfabulous hotelarthur's seatbirthday treatloved this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My friend and I were visiting Edinburgh for a few days, and were in desperate need for a white russian and espresso. It was just one of those moments.
We walked in, found a seat at the bar and the night began.
Alex and David (Bartenders) were both professional and extremely capable of handling our outrageous behaviour. They provided us with extremely great chat and were excellent cock tailors. The white russians were delicious and beautiful, like a honey glazed ham. If in Edinburgh and you're either staying at the Missoni or otherwise, make sure you visit that bar and enjoy the atmosphere, talent, and the drinks.

Alex and David, thanks for the memories!

Until next time!

Room Tip: Chat with Alex and David
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank showmancircus
James A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Collection Hotel Royal Mile Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear showmancircus,

Thank you so much for singling out Alex and David in your review. I am delighted to read that you were so well looked after by both of them during your recent visit to Edinburgh. They really are an asset to the whole team and personify all that is great about Hotel Missoni. I have made personal sure that they have been commended for their continued hard work and fabulous 5 star service. Thank you once again for informing us of your wonderful feedback and we hope to welcome you back soon,

Kind regards,
James Archer
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 24 April 2014

i should really have posted a review on the missoni back in september when i stayed there!

from arrival to departure, everything was flawless, great service, cool bar and the rooms were furnished beautifully with everything missoni of course! and the location... no other hotel could beat the missoni's location just below the castle, and perfectly placed along the busy royal mile.

overall, one of the best hotels hotels i have been in anywhere in the world!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Positivitycorner

Dear Positivitycorner,

Thank you so much for your super review following your visit last September. I am delighted to read that you had such a fabulous stay with is in Edinburgh. Please feel free to get in touch with me personally if you are planning a trip and I will make sure that you are well looked after once again by our team at the best hotel in the world,

Kind regards,

James Archer
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Missoni during late 2013 for several weeks and I would certainly rate it as one of the best hotels I have stayed in.

Missoni offers many complementary features to make your stay comfortable: unlimited movies, two items of laundry per night, minibar, coffee and early evening towel service (around 7pm).

In addition, it was conveniently located in the heart of the city of Edinburgh within literally few mins walk from princes street.

The decor was nice - and in the style of the Missoni artist. The rooms had a nice rain shower although there was one room (I think it was 101 or 125 - so far back now I can't remember the number) that had lighting issues in the shower - hopefully that is resolved now. The rooms had an elegant style.

The staff are extremely helpful.

Possible bad stuff:
- the complementary breakfast selection is limited. Whilst breakfast is included in the room rate, there is also a separate breakfast menu that you have to pay for.

Not rated on:
- Price. I cannot comment on the price as I stayed for business and got corporate rate, which I found to be very good. However, I believe the non-corporate rates are far more dear.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank WaqasAhmed
James A, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Collection Hotel Royal Mile Edinburgh, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear WaqasAhmed,

I am happy to hear that you regard us as one of the best hotels you have stayed in! I can assure you that the lighting issue has been taken care of and everything is to the Missoni standards. Generally speaking if the breakfast is included in the rate, this will also include the cooked items and I do apologise if this hadn’t been made clear to you. I would also like to add that whilst we no longer provide some of the complimentary items you mentioned on your review, we are launching a new loyalty programme at the hotel which will greatly benefit our guests. I hope we will see you again at Hotel Missoni in the near future!

With kind regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Wonderful design, great location (very close to Royal Mile), nice staff (all of them very pleasant)...everything really amazing. Hope they have more Missoni's Hotels around the world. Hope I can come back soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear ChristinaSiquiera,

Thank you for your comments! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you felt that everything was amazing! We hope to see you at the hotel again as well, please let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Just spent 2 nights here on a deal we found on the British Airways website. We are a married couple in our 50s who live in London, and this was our first trip to Scotland. The Missoni is marvelous in every way!

From check-in to check-out, the staff were efficient and friendly. Our room on the 5th floor (an upgrade, much appreciated - thank you!) had a fantastic view, and was immaculately clean. We did not eat at the restaurant for dinner, but our deal included breakfast, and we loved it - service was excellent and the food selection and quality was brilliant.The location of the hotel is perfect - we walked everywhere we wanted/needed to go and saw a lot of Edinburgh thanks to the great location.

If you want a great hotel in a great location with great service, the Missoni is the Edinburgh hotel you should book. We will definitely recommend Missoni to everyone, and if we're ever back in Edinburgh, would have no hesitation in staying there again.

Room Tip: 507 has a corner window with a FABULOUS view over Edinburgh (see my photograph)
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TLDenise

Dear TealnLondon,

Thank you for your amazing review! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your Missoni experience here in Edinburgh! The location of the hotel is indeed excellent and it gives you a very good starting point to explore the beautiful city. We hope to see you again at Hotel Missoni, summer for example is also a great time of the year to visit Edinburgh, with so many festivals and events going on. Have a lovely spring!

With best wishes