Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,654 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 May 2023 via mobile

This hotel was a disappointment. It is old and tired with the front of house and bar staff barely making an effort. The tubs are dangerously high from the floor and two of our party experienced near falls despite using two points of contact exiting post shower. I have lovely bruises to show for my stay. The halls smelled musty. The breakfast was painfully mediocre. We previously stayed at the Radisson in London, which was amazing. I will most likely choose other hotels for my future holidays.

Room tip: Be very careful with the tub height. Do not expect a wow experience. Keep your expectations low and you won’t be disappointed.
Date of stay: May 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LauraWinVA
Reviewed 28 February 2023 via mobile

Situated near the bottom of the royal mile, it’s the perfect hotel if you’re driving and you want to be city central.
Parking was just £15 a day for guests, the railway is a 5 min walk if we wanted to venture out without the car, but you are in walking distance for most of Edinburgh.
We had the superior room which was very good. Secondary glazing did not stop all the street noise, but they do supply earplugs which we did use.
The bathroom
Is very small- the shower is awesome - great for long hair!!! Good pressure and easy to use. Very easy to use. Bad layout though as the glass shield door doesn’t really stop the water getting on the floor. There are free standing toiletries which are all lovely - but there are three bottles attached to the wall and they are not easy to use. Badly placed as when you finally get the nozzle to work it shoots out at a rate of Knott’s in the opposite direction to which you’re prepared for.
Nice big cozy towels though.
Rooms are lovely and clean, good room service. Comfortable bed although the beds are two singles put together with a dip in the middle.
Free bottles of water each day which were very handy with water and fruit available in the lobby. The stairs are hard to find and not labelled which is not good I think.
Swimming pool is quite small, but it’s a nice spa area with places to sit.
We had breakfast one morning which was very nice - but it’s expensive compared to what you can get down the road. Although the automatic pancake maker is worth checking out.

Room tip: If you plan on trying places nearby for breakfast - book well in advance - recommend the Edinburgh larder which is next to the hotel
Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2023 via mobile

Visited the hotel recently. It was in a great location, all of the staff were very friendly. The Junior Suite was spacious and ideal for two adults and two children. It could have easily accommodated another child in there. So many lovely little touches, like fresh water bottles each day, lots of lovely toiletries in the bathroom. You could help yourself to coffee and tea in Reception area.
Both the swimming pool and gym were spotless.
The minuses were that the bar area was a bit dark and lacked atmosphere. Normal hotel prices for drinks.
The hotel is cashless, which I don’t understand, because cash is still
Legal tender. I prefer to use cash but there was no option to do so.
Great stay in a great city.

Date of stay: February 2023
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank CATHYB33433
Reviewed 27 November 2022

We visited Edinburgh for the weekend, as a group of friends. We had been walking all day and decided we would like a drink before dinner . We stopped at the Radisson. It as very busy and the bar was understaffed.
We found seats and went to the bar. The bar staff were wonderful , even though really busy made us feel like we were their only guests. I must give a special mention to Julia . She made me what I can only describe as the best caramel iced coffee I have ever or likely to ever tasted in my life. Her espresso Martini was like a piece of art and tasted divine . Julia was so lovely efficient and I feel she deserved her own review. I will come back to Edinburgh just to see Julia and enjoy the best iced coffee ever.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank paulawF940EM
Reviewed 23 October 2022

External Scaffold Spoils This Hotel. Have stayed here a number of times on business. Easy to get to from the station, well located and great staff BUT the scaffolding is horrendous and no progress to getting it removed seems to being made. I won’t stay here again until the work (whatever work that is) is complete. It’s disgraceful how long the scaffold has been up

Date of stay: September 2022