“wow”
Review of Turkish Kitchen - CLOSED

Turkish Kitchen
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: New Town
Reviewed 26 February 2014

great meal.we had the choice of hundreds of resteraunts during our one night stay in edinburgh,and we decided on this one.good decision.we ordered a meze and i have never seen so much food in my life.it kept on coming.it all tasted great.was gutted when i couldnt eat any more.great food,couldnt fault it,just wish i could have ate more.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Went for a birthday meal and it was brilliant. Food was excellent and the staff/serivce was great. I will definately be returning and would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy good Turkish food.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

It Was a beautiful experience and the food was extremely delicious
I will tell my friend about this restaurant

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

The food is by far the best I have had recently in Edinburgh. The service was top class and extremely attentive. By far my first choice when eating out. Value for money and nicely located away from the main street. Nothing bad to say at all the best I have had in a while

Reviewed 21 December 2013

Like others we came across this by accident. It's a small place tucked away off Rose Street, at the west end. It probably only seats about 20 people, and the decor is simple and functional. The food is superb however - definitely one of those places which really surprise you. Everything seems to be cooked to order and is full of flavour. The menu is quite extensive, and don't be put off by the physical state of the menu cards - they are quite battered and crumpled. The staff are charming. We paid around £20 per head for starters, main courses, waters and Turkish coffees. The portions of both starter and main course were not small!! Highly recommended.