“Food good and service good”
Review of Ignite

Ignite
Ranked #382 of 2,590 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Had a nice meal in here with my wife last week. The only complaint is that the tables could be further apart to give a bit more privacy but the food and drink was good

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Stayed at premier inn, curry house was 5 mins walk away. Good curry, naan and rice. Pickle tray a bit poor, but we're southerners and used to a larger selection of pickles. Overall good solid curry house, bhajis good

Reviewed 12 July 2014

Third time three of us have had lunch here and the quality of the food is exceptional. No reduction in quality or quantity because it is a lunch menu and only £8.50 for 2 courses. Friendly attentive staff. Linen table cloths and napkins.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I am vegetarian, and this restaurant was a great choice for me. Food was good, and the service was great. My hotel recommended it. I wish I had mentioned that before I paid because they would have given me 25% off!!!

1  Thank Lara G
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We had planned to eat at restaurants on the Top Ten list, but with wind and rain, went down Morrison Street, and found this Indian restaurant with white table cloths, and a very welcoming staff. EverYthing was perfect. My husband had a fabulous chicken dinner, and I chose a different one, we filled up on mildly or no spice appies, loved the tea, and were smiling when we left. Not terribly expensive and that was great since the pound costs us twice the Canadian dollar. A great discovery.