“Superb Chicken Ceylon”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

The restaurant was pretty quiet on a Wednesday night at 8pm but is heard from the hotel next door that they'd heard good things. I wasn't disappointed by a superb Chicken Ceylon. Nice and spicy with fresh herbs. Staff are very polite and not pushy which I like. I'd definitely eat here again.

1  Thank GregorFindlay

Reviewed 26 September 2013

We were a group of four, the service was excellent as was the food, Ensilam is the manager and he made sure we got what we wanted with a smile, it was quiet and very comfortable also quiet background Indian music was lovely. We will definately go back.

1  Thank Goa-Jambo
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Came across this on trip advisor and based on reviews sounded perfext as was lookong for an indian restaurant that was close to hotel and wasn't too expensive. This was just around the corner from haymarket travelodge and so my girlfriend and I thought why not? We weren't disappointed, although quiet with only a few others dining, the atmosphere was good, service excellent and the food was very tasty, portion sizes great and prices very reasonable. Overall a very nice meal and experience. Would visit again and recommend.

2  Thank agmcge
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Had a take away from this restaurant,ordered veggie pakora only to find chicken in amongst the veggies after biting a big bit and chewing it .been veggie for 28 years so not a pleasant experience as you can imagine ,that aside didnt feel it was worth the money,maybe eating in the restaurant might be better but will not be ordering another take away from here !!!!

6  Thank weekendersEdinburgh
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Very cheerful and attentive staff, I met the chef who was well cut and clean which is always good to see in any food establishment. Also the food was very good probably one of the best I've tasted, it was also contained a very good amount of meat in my sauce which I feel distinguished this food as good value for money. I highly recommend the Prince of India and would go again next tome I'm in the capital!

1  Thank Giusti95