“Elegant Indian cuisine”

Mumbai Diners' Club
Ranked #631 of 2,784 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Price range: US$12 - US$129
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: We have endeavored to create an atmosphere in which fine Indian dining is a pleasure and a rewarding experience. Our cuisine whilst traditional is varied.
Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

We wanted to taste everything on the menu so we chose the 9 course tasting menu. Be prepared for a gastronomic feast. Everything was done to perfection and so delectable. The delicacy of the herbs and spices puts these Indian dishes to another level, authentic yet modern. The dining room, decorated elegantly, and service so welcoming and friendly, our dining experience was certainly unforgettable.

Mumbai Diners C, Owner at Mumbai Diners' Club, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Dear Mary,
Many thanks for taking the time to review us and we are so glad you loved our 9-course tasting menu, it is indeed one of the best in Scotland and our Chef has won many awards for it. We also appreciate you loved our elegant decor and friendly front staff.
We hope to see you again soon, best wishes.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Went their for a family dinner. Beautiful decor and very welcoming Staff, who also helped us choose our food with their valuable suggestion. Waiter was quiet knowldegeable regading the dishes. being an Indian, finding authentic cuisine is difficult and am glad we went to Mumbai Diners Club. Looking forward for our next visit.

Many thanks for taking the time to review us :)
We are so glad you loved our flavors and our front team could you help you with choosing the correct dishes so professionally.
We truly hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and I work in the area and decided to try and we were not disappointed!

Food is really fresh and tasty and the service was brilliant! £9.95 for a 2 course lunch with good options and there’s light menu as well.

Will definitely be heading back soon.

Mumbai Diners C, Owner at Mumbai Diners' Club, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

Many thanks for taking time to review us Lauren.
We are glad you enjoyed our flavors and freshness, hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped by on a Sunday evening and couldn't have made a better decision.
Great service and food to match.

Many thanks for taking time review us, Alastair, we are so glad you enjoyed our flavors.
We hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I heard about this new restaurant from Facebook so we decided to go along.
We were very warmly greeted and shown to our table. While we were studying the menu we were asked what drinks we wanted. We ordered drinks and studied the menu.
My wife started with lamb chops and I had my usual seekh kebabs. Both were very good indeed.
For mains my wife had chicken tikka masala which was spicier than normal which made it a wonderful dish. I had the lamb rogan josh which had succulent pieces of lamb in it with absolutely no grizzle. It was really nice. We also had a side dish of bombay aloo which were amazing. Just the right amount of spice and seasoning. I loved them. The rice and naan were great; fluffy rice and lovely soft warm naan with butter yum!
During and after the meal both the owner and waiter asked us how we were enjoying the dishes. I said I would have liked the rogan josh to be a bit spicier and the owner said if that’s what I prefer just mention it when you are ordering. He then offered us a taster of three different flavoured ice creams to try. Wow was the ice cream creamy. It was wonderful.
All in it was a great experience and we will be back. I would heartily recommend it to anyone who loves Indian cuisine.

1  Thank Peter1952

Many thanks for taking the time to review us Peter.
We are so glad you enjoyed our flavors and friendly customer service.
We hope to see you soon again :)