For 3 people in 2 rooms total cost £49.00, and considering it was less than a minutes walk from princes street. Room was well equipped and clean. Ironing board, iron, kettle tea and coffee, hairdryer and plenty of towels. Bed was very comfortable. ONLY negative was no hot water in bathroom, however I did not raise this with the staff but I'm 100% sure if I had they would have dealt with it as they were all very helpful and nice. Will definitely return next year fro xmas shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland