Had a great stay here in October and the rooms were comfortable and very warm and you are close to the centre of Edinburgh. There are shops close by where you can get food or drinks for a day out. Only a 10 minute walk along Princes street and your in the centre. Would definitely stay here again and as the road was closed that the hotel was on it meant it was quiet as no traffic could come along the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, LateRooms, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland