This hotel is perfect. Very reasonably priced especially considering its position right next to Princes Street. The lady on reception who checked us in was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and bright with all the usual facilities. Really good to see a free safe in the room too. Some people have said the rooms are small, but they're fine. If you want a spacious suite, why not pay five times as much and stay at a five star hotel? Surely you realise that if you pay 40 odd pounds a night in a city centre you're not going to get a huge luxury room? Anyway the room was perfectly fine for a two night city break. Didn't have breakfast at the hotel so can't comment, but as others have said, there are three or four supermarkets nearby plus lots of places to eat and drink. A great hotel, perfectly placed and very reasonable. Would definitely stay there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Lastminute, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland