My boyfriend and I stayed here for 3 nights, and struggle to find any negative with this hotel at all. It is in a perfect location, just off of Princes Street, about a 10-15 min walk from Waverley train station. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly, in particular Marie, who checked us in. The room was a great size, and very clean. Our room was at the front of the hotel, and I was concerned about it being a little noisy, however after a restless first night, I soon adjusted and slept very well. Near 3 great little supermarket shops, and lots of amazing restaurants to eat in, some of very good value. Already looked at coming back, loved Edinburgh and wouldn't hesitate in staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Lastminute, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland