Lovely hotel which was celebrating its 1st birthday. Great location.
Within walking distance of the popular sights. Sort bus journey to the zoo which is perfect as the purpose of our trip.
The Bed was comfortable and had soft sheets.
We requested a shower and bath in our room and they gave us exactly that.
The bath was a little small though, so don't expect anything grand in that area.
The shower was lovely and warm through out all times of the day.
I liked the nice big windows.
I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Stayforlong S.L., Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland