Great location makes this an ideal place to stay, handy to everything in the centre of Edinburgh, The staff were super helpful, from booking by phone from Overseas to finding a fan to help cool the room. We stayed twice while in Scotland and both rooms were clean, quiet and spacious, Breakfast was good and plentiful. Loved the quirky, old building, nature of the corridors. Would recommend it to travellers visiting Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Lastminute, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland