Looking for accommodation in Edinburgh that is centrally located and affordable can be quite a challenge. This time it took me a while but luckily I found cityroomz. Just off princes Street about a two minute walk from Edinburgh Castle and shops we stayed at cityroomz for two nights. The hotel was clean and quiet which is a bonus in the middle of a city. The only downside would be the temperature, we couldn't get our room to cool down which made it like a sauna, even with the fan on and the window (partly) open. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Lastminute so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland