We stayed 4 nights at Cityroomz in early August. This was our first trip to Scotland, and we had a great first impression from the hotel. It is a basic European style hotel. I had emailed the staff before reserving the room with questions, and they were quick to respond. That service continued when we arrived. I had mentioned that we were on an anniversary trip, and the staff had treats waiting for us in our room! Such a nice surprise. We had a B&B package for the Fringe festival which made the room a good value. Breakfast was good and the staff in the breakfast room was very nice. We loved being able to make our own espressos for breakfast. They even had soya milk on the breakfast bar! The room location was quiet as we requested. The bus stop and tram are right outside the door, which was very convenient for airport access. The walk from the train station took 10 minutes along Princes Street. We had access to the castle area and gardens just a block away. There is a convenience grocery across the street as well. Thank you all for a wonderful introduction to Scotland!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cityroomz Edinburgh is conveniently located just off Princes Street on Shandwick Place only a few minutes’ walk from Edinburgh Waverley and Edinburgh Haymarket stations and close to all the major attractions this great city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cityroomz Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Shandwick Place Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Cityroomz Edinburgh Scotland