Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Experienced Tours
from US$78.49
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We were over in Edinburgh for the festival and wanted to see a little more of the country outside of Edinburgh. A friend put me on to Experienced Tours as we wanted a more personalised trip (instead of being part of a big bus tour!). Our driver (whose name escapes me) helped come up with a one day tour, taking in a few scenic spots that we wanted to see. We drove up past Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor and up through Glen Coe, coming back to Edinburgh past Stirling. He knew some awesome spots to stop at, both for photos and for food. We had lunch at a great little traditional country pub. We lucked out with the weather too as had blue skies and sunshine the entire day! I’m sure they can’t promise that though!

I’d highly recommend Experienced Tours. It’s a brilliant way to see Scotland the way you want to with a personalised tour. i thought they were very reasonably priced too. We’ll definitely be using them next time we’re back over this way. I’d love to go up to Loch Ness next time and thinking we’ll take in a few castles.

Date of experience: August 2018
Alexander B, Owner at Experienced Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi Emma, Thank you so much for your review! It was a great pleasure to show you and your family round our fantastic country! Please do let us know if you are ever back in Scotland, there is so much to see and do :-)