Open today: 09:00 - 21:00
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Experienced Tours
from US$76.23
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I booked a personalised tour for our family - Essential Scotland for 5 days. Our guide Alexander was amazing - knowledgeable and experienced, he created very pleasant and friendly atmosphere. We visited different castles, highland national parks, battle places of Culloden and Bannockburn and Isle of Skye.
We found lovely places that would not be possible to reach otherwise. I could not recommend more the services of Experienced tours.

Date of experience: September 2018
Alexander B, Owner at Experienced Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Hi Veselin, thank you so much for your review of our 5-day tour around Scotland with your family. I am glad that you enjoyed your tour with me and hope to see you all again one day. Alexander.

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

My family and I used the services of Experienced Tours last week, and we are glad that we chose this organisation. The tour guide, Alex, is really good at his job and he knows everything about Scotland. The tour itself was interesting, and we were excited throughout the whole trip. Finally, these are the best Scottish tours, so you won’t regret it if you choose them.

Date of experience: September 2018

Hi Dimitar, thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure to meet your family and show you all round our fantastic wee country. See you again I hope. Cheers, Alexander :-)

Reviewed 5 September 2018

I booked a tour for myself and a group of friends as we were looking for a convenient way to see some of the best parts of Scotland. We were not disappointed!! Alexander took us to Sterling and Loch Lomond and we were blown away by the beauty and fascinating history. The tour was well-organised, the Mercedes van was very clean and we really enjoyed ourselves! Hope to take another tour with them again!

Date of experience: August 2018

Hi Saskia, than you again for coming on tour with me. I'm looking forward to showing you more the next time you are is Scotland. Cheers for now, Alexander.

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

We were over in Edinburgh for the festival and wanted to see a little more of the country outside of Edinburgh. A friend put me on to Experienced Tours as we wanted a more personalised trip (instead of being part of a big bus tour!). Our driver (whose name escapes me) helped come up with a one day tour, taking in a few scenic spots that we wanted to see. We drove up past Loch Lomond, Rannoch Moor and up through Glen Coe, coming back to Edinburgh past Stirling. He knew some awesome spots to stop at, both for photos and for food. We had lunch at a great little traditional country pub. We lucked out with the weather too as had blue skies and sunshine the entire day! I’m sure they can’t promise that though!

I’d highly recommend Experienced Tours. It’s a brilliant way to see Scotland the way you want to with a personalised tour. i thought they were very reasonably priced too. We’ll definitely be using them next time we’re back over this way. I’d love to go up to Loch Ness next time and thinking we’ll take in a few castles.

Date of experience: August 2018

Hi Emma, Thank you so much for your review! It was a great pleasure to show you and your family round our fantastic country! Please do let us know if you are ever back in Scotland, there is so much to see and do :-)