“My favorite cafe in Edinburgh!”
Review of Cafe Turquaz

Cafe Turquaz
Ranked #863 of 2,458 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Southside & Holyrood
Durham, United Kingdom
“My favorite cafe in Edinburgh!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

I visit Cafe Turquaz on a regular basis with my son, and thought it about time to write a review.

The food is delicious and the staff couldn't be more friendly, kind and welcoming.

The decor is tasteful and is, as expected, Turkish themed. They have highchairs and although they don't have a baby change table, they have plenty of space in a large, clean toilet.

I particularly like sitting in the window seat watching the hustle and bustle of the city. Great as its open until 8pm too!

Nice for anybody popping in alone or in a group.

• Visited July 2013

“Amazing food and desserts. Fab coffee.”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

We ended up in here a few months ago because we'd been heading to beanscene for a coffee but it was full and I've kept going back everytime I'm in town for a coffee.

The food is fab and great value for money. The staff are very friendly. When we've turned up late in the evening and they've been closing they still say we can come in. The atmosphere is welcoming and relaxed.

I highly recommend everyone try this cafe.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Very friendly”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Staff at this cafe are very friendly. The bacon rolls are tasty. I tried the spicey chicken couscous today and would recommend it. I've never had problems with slow service despite visiting at busy times.

Visited July 2013
San Francisco
“Lovely Turkish Breakfast”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

The staff are nice and welcoming,and the food is lovely especially the turkish breakfast. Also has a nice touch of Turkey to it. Come here often with my husband,would recommend it.

Grimsby, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Marvellous meze”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

Great food, very reasonable prices, the staff are not always the fastest but certainly the friendliest, the meze is fabulous. I haven't tried anything else here as whenever I come in I can't resist the meze and when I've finished I'm so full. One day I will leave enough room for some baklava.

• Visited December 2012