“Disappointing”

Neighbourhood: New Town
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We booked in advance for our party of 4 and turned up for our table to be told the previous fingers were just paying their bill. We waited outside and other diners also turned up and had to wait. After about 20mins the waiter came out and took a group who arrived after us and seated them. When we enquiries why they had been taken ahead of us he just looked puzzled and said we should not have to wait long now?! No apology or excuse given. We just left and found somewhere else to eat.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank Steve S

• Turkish first
scotland
“Superb”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Went with a bunch of friends who had been before but this was my first time here and it was absolutely superb. I will certainly be going again soon. The food was very well presented and tasted fabulous. The service was attentive but not OTT. This could be one of the best Chinese meals I have ever had in Scotland.

• Visited June 2014
“best Chinese in edinburgh”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Had lunch there today with my 1 year old daughter. Superb service, stunning food and 2 courses for less than a tenner! Will definitely be back

Visited June 2014
“Best Chinese meal I've ever had”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I was taken to lunch here by a friend. The surroundings are very relaxing and very clean. The staff were attentive without being overbearing but the food well it was absolutely delicious. I started with the chicken satay sticks, yum, my friend had the spring roll which looked very unlike the greasy filo wrapped parcel usually seen elsewhere.
Mains
I had the shredded beef which I always thought it's meant to have the texture of a chewy rubber band, this beef melted in by mouth and the light batter around the beef was crispy, the rice was in a individual wee pot and my friend had monkfish which tasted like heaven. Ending with a coffee and desert for friend. It was the best Chinese meal and extremely well priced.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“one of my favourite resturant”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

First went a few years ago with work, and now I visit them a good few times a year. The food quality and the selection is excellent, service is lovely very attentive and the atmosphere of the restaurant is lovely.

Visited April 2014