“Really Good”

Eastern Pavilion
Ranked #759 of 2,457 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Corstorphine
Description: Post Code: EH12 6PA Phone Number: 0131 334 3346‎
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Really Good”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Looking at some of the reviews I didn't know what to expect, I visited on a quiet Monday evening although there were several people already in the restaurant. The staff were really friendly and the service was really good, my drink and poppadoms arrived within minutes. My main course of Chicken Pasanda with pilau rice arrived hot with good size portions and tasted really nice. The restaurant gives good value for money and the only negative I can come up with is it needs a facelift the décor has seen better days. However when I am in this part of the world again I will definitely pay this restaurant another visit. Do not be put off by the bad reviews give it a try.

• Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Rubbish food with Worst Service”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We went with our family and friends here when we visited Scotland.

The worst food (which they claim Indian) we ever had in UK. The important part is their service and attitude towards their customer is worst .

We will never visit this restaurant and will warn as many people as we can. Please stay away.

• Visited April 2014
3 Thank HaniffaETech
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“A really decent Indian Meal”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

A warm welcome, a clean and well laid out restraint, the meal was Realy good, and I should know as I am originally from India.
The only think is watch out for the fancy names, they are there only to sound attractive. The dish I ordered was called Baltic's Katmandu Masala, hoe ever it was what we in India call Dhal Ghosh (lentils with meat). Spoke to the owner who acknowledged that the names were for attraction only to customers who were looking for some exotic names.
Anyway a really good meal, and the Roti was excellent as well.

• Visited March 2014
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“Repeat visit 2 years on - Still good !”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Food and service excellent as it was 2 years ago when I last went. The owner (I think) actually remembered me which was a surprise. Decent Vindaloo :-)

Visited March 2014
“Hurry up eat your dinner!!! ”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

Well... I visited on the night of the Scotland v France rubgy game. We got a table at half 7 and were told that we had to be away by half 8 as the table we had been seated to was booked for this time. Well considering we had to be out by a certain time..... Waiting 45 minutes for.food leaving us 15 minutes to eat our meal. Well we didnt!!! At half past 8 on the dot they started to CLEAR OUR TABLE WHILST WE WERE STILL EATING!!!! Poor poor poor service. Also we were being quized on how long we would be and if we were nearly finished. And too top.it off.... We WERE GIVEN THE BILL WITHOUT ASKING FOR IT!!!!! Never going back and will be spreading the word. On a good note food was fine.

1 Thank Lyndsey B