My two friends travelled up from the Midlands and we hired an apartment at Oakhill for a couple of nights.
We arrived on a Sunday afternoon and there was a lovely guy on reception to check us in and show us around the apartment. Unlike other properties we've stayed in, the apartments were exactly like they are on the website - the pictures don't lie! They are beautifully fitted out and have absolutely everything you could need, from tea, coffee and milk to heaps of fluffy, white towels and great wine glasses!
It was nice weather, so we had the balcony door open most of the time. There was a clear view over the river to Fife (apartment 15), which my friends enjoyed as they don't have much water views around Birmingham!
The apartments were so comfy, we actually stayed in one of the evenings and would definitely return here again. We used the buses all the time and a day rider was a good investment at £3.50.
Really lovely accommodation and excellent value for money. (Best deal was found on Oakhill's own website)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated for the business and leisure community Oakhill Apartments Edinburgh offer all the comforts of a hotel with the luxury of living space, quality service and excellent facilities. All our accommodation is fully equipped with state of the art kitchens, master bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, free private parking, Freeview television, free WiFi broadband and much, much more. Prices start from £79.00 per night! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Oakhill Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oakhill Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Oakhill Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland