“Lovely day out !”

Real Tours Edinburgh
Ranked #83 of 202 Tours in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: The perfect way to discover Edinburgh and its secrects.Historical, funny and scary tours. Languages availables: English, Spanish and Italian.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely day out !”
Reviewed 14 December 2010

It was freezing out and the weather was pretty bleak but had a lovely time on the tour with our guide - lots of quirky littly local tales and managed to cover a lot of the city in a short time !

4 Thank MinnieMouse84

madrid
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A MUST DO”
Reviewed 31 October 2010

Helen made our days in Edinburgh, she is a wonderful tour guide full of passion, great entertainer and such a great storyteller. Is a Free tour but she deserved the best, go with her and you will see shy. Don't miss the ghost tour we went on a graveyard to know facts about witches, murders, underground vaults and all the scary thing. It was very rainy night and she kept us so entertained and scared that we forgot the rain!!!!
They are a new company and I would really want to wish the best because they really rock. I recomend this tour to everyone!!!!
Now travelling in Spain and I really wish I could find a tour like that here!!!

4 Thank davethedave
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“terrifyingly awful”
Reviewed 15 October 2010

this tour was quite simply awful, being someone who lives in Edinburgh I thought it was about time i did one of these tours....i wish i'd gone to one of the other companys! bad story telling, inaccurate history and quite clearly set up to jump on the band wagon of ghost tours within the city and taking advantage of tourists who dont know much better....dont be fooled!

7 Thank muppetfan_10
Dortmund, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Interesting and personal guided tour”
Reviewed 31 July 2010

We were extremely lucky: It turned out to be a private tour. Of ourse, on other days there will be more people taking part. We were a bit faster than bigger groups. Joe was a great guide, showed us everything interesting and important and answered all of our questions. The price of 7 GBP is reasonable for such a great tour. The best kick-off for our Edinburgh stay.

3 Thank LennartH
Bristol, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A brilliant tour of a facinating city”
Reviewed 27 July 2010

I had a great tour of Edinburgh the tour guide was friendly and had a great flair, he made me and my family feel extremely welcome. The tour itself was informative and unearthed stories of the city I would never have otherwise known. Even my children who are often hard to entertain, throughly enjoyed it and the guide made sure they were included throughout.
Thankyou very much for a great day out!

3 Thank 186220Sally