“Excellent Accommodation”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of No19 The Apartment

bed
lounge
upstairs bathroom
kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

corfuclar...
derbyshire
“Excellent Accommodation”
Reviewed 17 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I stayed here with 12 other friends. The location is fantastic if you want to be central, it is only a few minutes walk to Princes Street, the tram and train station. The quality of the decor/fixtures/fittings (for example whirlpool bath) is fantastic. The apartment is nicer than it looks on the photos. I would highly recommend it...

Travelling group: Friends
Lucynisla...
“Amazing appartment!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Myself and ten other girls stayed at number 19 for my friends hen do. We were absolutely amazed by it, the photos on line definetely don't do it justice. The rooms are all individually decorated to a very high standard and the appartment was very well equipped. Arranging our stay with Stephen has been a breeze and he has been really accommodating and approachable. The location is absolutely fab, right near the local shops and bars, which was ideal for our hen do. I couldn't recommend this place enough! Thank you for a lovely stay from both me, the bride and all the other hens :)

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Loraine P
“Home From Home”
Reviewed 17 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Stayed at No 19 for my daughters Hen weekend, group of 12. The accommodation is spacious, with 5 bedrooms, 2 en suites and two bathrooms we never struggled to get ready on time. The lounge area has plenty of comfy seating, dining table and chairs, it was a great meeting place for us to gather before an evening out for a drink and a few party games. Kitchen has plenty of sitting and everything you would need from dishwasher to coffee machine, which we found very easy to use. The lovely decoration and interiors had such a homely feel and the little extras which I didn't get a look in on, went down well! (I will let you find out for yourselves what they are).

Belinda and Stephen are so helpful and accommodating, nothing seems to be too much trouble for them. They have created a special place which is ideal for large parties whether it be a family gathering or hen party.

Location was brilliant for all the activities we did and ideal for visiting the castle.

You will not be disappointed!

DeirdreBI...
County Meath, Ireland
“clean, comfortable spacious accommodation”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

one bus stop away from Princess St Station. Very convenient to shops and restaurants. Lovely cafe across the road called "Word of Mouth".
2 showers and 2 toilets. Great for family group.

AngelaPed...
“Absolutely Fabulous Apartment!!”
Reviewed 14 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

We stayed here for my 40th birthday celebrations last weekend and the first thing myself and 7 friends said was that the online photos do not do this apartment justice! On our arrival we were blown away by the size and decor in every room!! The living room/drawing room was to die for, the kitchen had every amenity you could think of including a coffee machine which made delicious coffee and the bedrooms was so luxurious that I found it difficult to choose the 'best' bedroom to spend my weekend in. I eventually plumped for the Art Deco room with its beautiful mirrored dressing table and bedside tables (not to mention the ensuite). With 2 bathrooms and 2 ensuites there was ample freshening up rooms for a party of 8 women!! The location is fab - 5 minutes walk from Waverley station and 2 mins walk from all the great eating/drinking places in George Street including All Bar One which has a fab array of lovely wine and a tapas menu to go with it! Stephen (the owner) was very patient with our arrival (3 hours late due to train disruptions) and made is feel very welcome and like it was our 'home' for the weekend. As a regular visitor to Edinburgh I have stated in most of the top hotels inc The Balmoral, The Scotsman, The Sheraton etc. however they aren't a patch on this BEAUTIFUL apartment and I will definitely be back for future visits! Thanks for having us!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
lov3trav3...
“Overall a nice weekend break”
Reviewed 13 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We stayed here for a long weekend and did thoroughly enjoy our stay.

The location is perfect to explore Edinburgh by foot.

The apartment itself was spacious and accommodated everyone to both relax together but also have enough space to do there own thing.

The owners were very quick to respond to messages and accommodating.

The only feedback I had really to make it more user friendly was over the cleanliness of the kitchen oven and pans. The oven in particular was a little off putting.

Overall we enjoyed our stay and could not fault the cleanliness of the rest of the apartment.

Claire W
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Can No.19 be on wheels so we can take it everywhere we travel please?”
Reviewed 7 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

No.19 is the best apartment I have ever stayed in! Belinda and Stephen were a dream to book with from the minute I was in touch with them. Fro the pictures I though 'yeah that looks cool' but it was 10 times more stunning when we arrived through the door- and much bigger than I imagined!
The kitchen has everything you could want or even think of. It had more gadgets than my kitchen at home.
Perfect central location for the city centre.
We will be back.
Thank you!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decor
Liked least: That we had to leave!
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing