The hotel is basic but very comfortable and we would certainly stay there again.
Staff are very friendly and extremely helpful - one of our party left her mobile at the reception desk when checking out and the staff went out of their way to ensure it was reunited with it's owner at no expense to my colleague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Travelodge Cameron Toll is a 115 bedroom hotel, rooms types include: - Double and twin rooms with en-suite shower facilities. - Family rooms with en-suite bath / shower facilities - Accessible rooms with wet rooms en-suite and emergency call points. Reception is manned 24 hours a day. Bar cafe service includes breakfast, evening meals and a licenced bar. Car parking is on a first come first serve basis. 5 Accessible parking spaces can be found to the front of the building. Local Facilities: Cameron Toll shopping centre is a short distance away and has petrol filling station on site. Kings Buildings University Buildings. Commonwealth Swimming Pool. Royal Infirmary Hospital - Lothian bus numbers to the hospital include 7, 8 and 49. Buses in to the city centre are regular. Please ask at reception for any additional information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Travelodge Hotels Ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Edinburgh Cameron Toll reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Edinburgh Cameron Toll Hotel Edinburgh
- Travelodge Edinburgh Cameron Toll Scotland