Gorgeous modern apartments, really perfect base to explore Edinburgh. Five minute walk from the beautiful meadows, loads of lovely cafés and cute little bistros and independent boutiques just down the road. Also a tesco a one minute walk away which was great! You don't need a key they work on a code which is great, no worrying about losing keys! The cleaner (Norma) really made a massive effort for us, she couldn't of been more friendly and helpful! We were a group of 14 hens which usually gets a bad response but they were more than happy for us to be there. I would definitely stay here again the apartments were sparkling clean and clearly are very well looked after. Highly recommended, and in a beautiful area of town that lots of tourists don't usually see!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand Victorian property of 8 luxury serviced apartments set in the cosmopolitan district of Merchiston where visitors are now offered an unrivalled home from home experience. The sumptuous interiors at Merchiston Residence are contemporary and bespoke, exuding sophisticated elegance. Merchiston Residence is a minute’s walk from the fashionable area of Bruntsfield which is home to designer boutique shopping and a myriad of independent eateries, and is a 15-20 minute walk or 5 minute bus or taxi ride into the city centre and the surrounding landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Merchiston Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merchiston Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Merchiston Residence Edinburgh, Scotland