Came up from London for a few days work in Edinburgh, and some colleagues recommended these flats. Location was superb - plenty of places to eat and drink within minutes of the front door, and only a short walking distance of the city centre in the mornings.
Flat was very luxurious & modern, (qualtiy HD TV!) but still felt very comfortable. Wifi access was a definite plus. Would recommend these flats to anyone coming up to Edinburgh for a few days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand Victorian property of 8 luxury serviced apartments set in the cosmopolitan district of Merchiston where visitors are now offered an unrivalled home from home experience. The sumptuous interiors at Merchiston Residence are contemporary and bespoke, exuding sophisticated elegance. Merchiston Residence is a minute’s walk from the fashionable area of Bruntsfield which is home to designer boutique shopping and a myriad of independent eateries, and is a 15-20 minute walk or 5 minute bus or taxi ride into the city centre and the surrounding landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Merchiston Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Merchiston Residence Hotel Edinburgh
- Merchiston Residence Edinburgh, Scotland