Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Interesting art park

Great morning exploring the art with family. We visited with our children and my dad, he isn't a... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Sapphire2829
Wonderful art, questionable cafe

Great place to explore, the installations are beautiful and interesting. An amazing day out which I... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2021
Kat-travels07
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Edinburgh
from US$18.95
from US$21.89
from US$24.37
from US$71.36
More Info
All reviews art installations sculpture park duck pond scones woods amethyst paths parkland leaping landscape sculpted trees acres
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2019

We visited on a weekday morning, so fairly quiet until lunchtime. Best visited on a sunny day. Lovely views, pleasant surroundings. Loved the landforms and the woodland walks. The cafe serves good cakes & light lunches, but was seriously understaffed. The staff were friendly and did their best but were obviously under pressure even before the main lunch period. Exit road is very rough so watch your suspension!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank magpie862
Reviewed 13 September 2019

This place was not very busy. They change the art on a regular basis, so I would do some homework on whats on before you go. I got completely lost, and had walked round the main area before getting to the shop to purchase a ticket. Once I received the map, I went back to all the things I had already seen, and learnt a bit more about them. I think if you are walking from the main entrance there should be a ticket office, and a map given there, as you walk past a lot of the items before actually reaching the ticket office.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank Tigeriffic69
Reviewed 10 September 2019

I had awesome time there ....lovely locations and map. Beautiful scenes and layout.

It was my first visit to Edinburgh and Jupiter Artland was the first pace to visit.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank peacekpr29
Reviewed 7 September 2019

Great, interesting day out. With sculptures and art set around the park go on a Monday you just pay a donation

Date of experience: May 2019
2  Thank sana-b33
JupiterArtland, Digital Marketing at Jupiter Artland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2019

We're so glad you enjoyed your visit. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 September 2019

Visited on a Monday morning after schools had returned and Festival had finished so able to enjoy installations without the crowds. Signage to the place and within the site was poor. We spent about 2 hours wandering around all the artworks which were very varied and interesting; overall makes a good half day out.
Had coffee and scones at Fhior at Café Party which although expensive were good. However rather disconcerting that café was very quiet with only 3 groups seated as early in the day and as soon as I had taken last mouthful of scone the waitress came and started clearing our table. It gave the feeling that you were not there to enjoy your food at a leisure - just eat and then leave.

Date of experience: August 2019
1  Thank susan m

We're glad to hear you had a good day out at Jupiter. Thank you for your feedback, we will pass it along to the relevant people and will aim to fix these. Hope to see you soon!