“Very Friendly, Lovely Food”
Review of Cafe Plum

Cafe Plum
Ranked #912 of 2,483 Restaurants in Edinburgh
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Stockbridge & Dean Village
Description: It is a cafe under new ownership in the Stockbridge area of Edinburgh
Rochford, United Kingdom
“Very Friendly, Lovely Food”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

What a lovely little Cafe, the most friendliest of welcomes, we popped in just for coffee and toast on our way back to the airport, and the service blew me away. Lovely lady couldn't do enough for us. The coffee was nice as was the toast made with real bread, real butter and lovely jam. Recommend this place to anyone visiting Stockbridge.

• Visited September 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Peferct place with perfect Tea”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

This little place is simply perfect.

The staff are like my friends and I love to pop in as often as I can.

The food is wonderful and the service is so friendly and quick. They also serve my very favourite Earl Grey Blue Flower tea...wonderful.

Their menu is varied and food is fresh and local.If you haven't been yet you are missing out on somewhere really special.

• Visited August 2013
Kingussie, United Kingdom
“Best Cafe in Edinburgh”
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Popped in last Saturday and had a lovely Chicken and Chutney roll with side salad and coleslaw, followed by a mini brownie to go! Very yummy! Very extensive menu and very friendly staff who were willing to do anything to help you. Lovely atmosphere decorated with nice paintings, as well as a few leaflets about places to see if your visiting the area, and the free wifi was an added bonus too. Easily the best food and service I've ever had :)

• Visited August 2013
“Great food, coffee and atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 August 2013 via mobile

I had a bowl of fabulous tomato and lentil soup with granary bread for lunch with very nice coffee.

Free wifi was a great bonus and meant I could get some work done too. nice chilled atmosphere and service was excellent.

I noted they do half portions at half normal price for children. Fab looking range of panini's, toasties, cakes and scone's. They also have range of Suki tea; green tea, apple and peppermint. They do soup/sandwich deals too, oh and take away. It's quite a popular place and does run out of certain things, so I recommend an early lunch to avoid disappointment.

There is a toilet available for customers too. Cash only, no cards though. I certainly be back.

Visited August 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A little gem”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Wonderful service, great bacon roll, nice choice of teas, and WiFi. They even played my favourite album while I got on with my work in peace and comfort!

• Visited July 2013