“Love love love”

Cuisines: African, Spanish
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West End
Description: An unpretentious Tapas restaurant serving Tapas From Spain and South Africa. Yes, this is casual dining. No Under 5's.
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Amazing meal and great service. Brilliant busy little restaurant. Great menu with lots of vegetarian options and desserts.

1  Thank Pamela2608
There are newer reviews for Indaba

Reviewed 16 July 2014

A very varied menu - we tried a bit from each section - meat, fish, vegetables/omelettes and the specials board. Each dish was delicious and the zebra from the specials was an unusual treat. The service was very friendly and attentive without being overbearing, which combined with the colourful, informal decor and sharing aspect of tapas made for a fun, sociable atmosphere.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

What as great blend of Spanish & South African flavors. WE always look for tapas restaurants when traveling and we are so glad we found Indaba! We loved the service, food, drink and ambiance. Our server brought over the menu board and explained what the specials were and roughly how many we would need. The chicken & apricot skewers were my favorite. We would definitely go back when in Edinburgh. A must if you enjoy a relaxed, no hurry experience.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I love Tapas, and Indaba has blown all other offerings in Edinburgh out the water. From the small things, being instantly greeted at the door and our water glasses never ran dry to the delicious homely food. Their normal menu offers a great selection, however the specials board delighted our taste buds. Every dish went down a treat and I would gladly go back/

Don't be fooled by the side street appearance, this place will not disappoint those looking for quality and variety.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I liked the wine, I like the space, I liked the service and most of all I liked all the tapas. It was simply really good, one of the best places I've ever visited (while not being posh or excessively expensive).