“I would also give it a zero!”

Taste of Scotland Scottish Show
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I totally agree with Karen B's review. I was there this summer and found the experience to be a waste of time. The food was horrible as was the service. As a high school teacher, I have seen far more professional shows staged by teenagers. The second half of the show was better than the first and would have been sufficient. As it was part of our tour, we were a captive audience. Had I drivien, I would have left at intermission. Save your time and money unless you are assured there have been improvements. I am shocked at the good ratings!

1  Thank Kathy D

Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was pleasantly surprised to find this show as an optional excursion on our Trafalgar Tour since I thought I would have to give it a miss because of time constraints on the tour. It was a terrific show. I was impressed with the efficiency with which the meal was served. The performances were very good. The address to the haggis was dramatic. The music was lovely and the inclusion of the audience in the dancing was fun.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We joined the majority of our tour party for this Cabernet show. The food ( as per usual for theatre shows) was quickly rolled out. It was adequate but not highly rated.
The show was terrific and entertainers were quite energetic. The audience were able to sing along with some great Scottish tunes.
We thoroughly enjoyed our evening and would recommend it to others.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our family of four, including 2 teens, had a great time and really enjoyed the show. We live less than 30 miles from Disney World and have passes so I was hesitant to go to another touristy show. My wife convinced me that we needed to do this and I'm glad she did. We learned some history, saw traditional dancing and saw the Haggis ceremony. I was the only one who tried Haggis which turned out to be surprising good and I would try it again. The rest of the food was ordinary. One of my daughters was brought up to dance and had fun. If you have kids request a table near the front if you can as there is assigned seating. If you take a cab there, you need to let your server know that you will need a cab back and they will arrange one for you. Staff and entertainers wonderful.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Went as part of a tour group. Dinner was good and a vegetarian option was available although not stated on menu. The singers and dancers were very passionate. Fun enjoyeable show had a great evening.

1  Thank lynne_steele1