“Dive”
Review of Whistle Binkies

Whistle Binkies
Ranked #9 of 214 Nightlife in Edinburgh
More attraction details
Owner description: Friendly pub featuring live music.
Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

Avoid this place, save your money and go elsewhere, music is not great, I expected some form of Irish music within being an Irish bar but it was more like scar music, I recommend to people to wear earplugs on your visit here, stay away from draught beers and stick to the bottles, over priced and the decor is dark and dirty.

2  Thank Dobson86

Reviewed 18 November 2013

On a college trip, we spent two nights in Edinburgh, and ended up at this pub both nights! The music was wonderful! Drinks were good. We had a great time both nights! When I get back to Scotland, I will definitely be returning to this bar!

1  Thank wbhoward
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

They have a wide range of Drinks and music playing to suit everyone's taste, and the bar itself has different areas such as booths, tables and high tables so you can choose your preference. The staff are always really helpful and polite and it is nice to be able to have a chat with them- contributing to the fun and relaxed atmosphere that the bar has overall.

1  Thank Louise812
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We cam across this place as were staying just round the corner, we found it had a great selection of drinks and was a great venue for a wide range of musical tastes.

1  Thank Stephen B
Reviewed 21 September 2013

My friends are part of a band who sometimes perform here. The drinks are reasonable, the staff were really helpful too! The music is good as well, but I've only been here about 4-5 times, it's a little hard to notice.

1  Thank Reginald G