My Husband took me back to my favourite hotel for my birthday treat, again, I couldn't fault it.
The Howard really is a little gem in the heart of Edinburgh. The butler service is second to none and the food is superb. I love the fact that it's not a huge hotel with a crowded dining room and sitting in the drawing room is just so peaceful and elegant.
I have already told my Hubby, I better be returning next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland