Booked for an afternoon tea using one of the voucher offers, for a friend's birthday. I requested an additional bottle of prosecco along with the afternoon tea.
Wasn't disappointed, it was lovely, although a bit expensive for the prosecco (£28).
The afternoon tea had a brilliant selection of sandwiches; plus a small piece of quiche; scones with clotted cream and jam; madeira cake; plus small cakes - rhubarb cheesecake; chocolate brownie; lemon tart; turkish delight and a pomegranate mouse. All beautiful and fresh.
Would definitely recommend visiting for a quiet peaceful afternoon tea in very sumptuous old worldy surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland