Unwelcoming reception staff who didn't even acknowledge me as I waited to be checked in. A single glazed window facing the stone covered street with incessant cars driving by. Irritatingly noisy. What did they do? They closed the curtain and that's that. The hotel is full is all the answer I got. If you like the oppressive burgundy red interior and don't mind the noise, go for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland