This was one of the best hotels I've ever stayed at. The service was top notch in every area. I was very impressed with the staff and how they anticipated my needs and expediently fulfilled them. After a day of sightseeing we came back to the hotel exhausted and sat in the lobby to rest awhile before going to our rooms. We were served coffee, tea and shortbread that replenished our energy immediately. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland