My husband and I had a very enjoyable stay at the Howard. The staff were friendly, attentive and very helpful. Sure, some of the furnishings are a little tired in places, but every detail has been thought of and we certainly had no complaints. In addition, the Howard also hosted my best friend's wedding breakfast and the food was delicious!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Howard is a small and discreet hotel which occupies three Georgian houses. A classically elegant hotel both outside and in, it has just 18 luxury rooms and suites. Located by Waverley train station, situated just off Princes Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Splitty, Lastminute, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Howard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Hotel Edinburgh
- Howard Edinburgh
- The Howard Edinburgh, Scotland